When do you think air conditioners go out of service? How about during the hottest days in a heat wave!! We had three straight days of 106 degree temps (heat index was 110) and of course we had no air! It started on Saturday after I got back from the Beth Moore Simulcast and her teaching on "Seven Things to Learn from the Parable of the Sower." This was a wonderful time and gave me good practice in putting those principals into action. (Since then I've added Beth Moore's blog to my favorites.)
If you know me, you know I don't "do" summers. If I could, I'd hibernate during the summer and wake in the Fall. We endured until the landlord got his fix-it person to put a new compressor into the a/c. We are so comfortable now. You don't know how much you appreciate something until you don't have it! (How many times have I heard that?!) Or until you get the electric bill...another welcome to civilian reality. Electric bills were one thing we didn't have to worry about while living on military quarters. That's something I appreciated not having. Oh well, stay cool.
My Dad Has Anger Issues
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment