Hi I'm the eldest of four girls. My sisters and I are best friends and unfortunately some of us live far away. This is a way we can share ideas and stories and everything else about our lives.
The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. --Ronald Reagan
The greatest lovers of peace are those who must face war -Unknown
"If you didn't know how old your are...how old would you be?" --Satchel Paige
From the movie Bella: "if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans."
I love thee to the level of everyday's most quiet need, by sun and candle light ... I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life. -Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions. -Oliver Wendell Holmes
Contentment comes not from great wealth but from few wants - Unknown
No one is useless in the world who lightens the burden of it for anyone else. Charles Dickens
No comments:
Post a Comment