I'd like to introduce some great young men...my nephews. Since I posted pictures of my younger nieces and nephews I'd be remiss in not posting a pic of the older guys. Adam (the redhead) is a great athlete. He's currently playing wide receiver #85 on his varsity high school football team. Go Cibola Cougars! Adam just turned 18 and is planning on joining the Army after high school next year. Jordan is also a great athlete and loves to run long distance on the school cross-country team. He has a strong desire to serve his community and is an all-around good student, brother and son. He'll turn 18 in November.
It's so amazing to me how fast time flies by. I know that's an old cliché, but it does. I remember the day each of my nieces and nephews were born, I've literally blinked, and they are now practically grown. I look forward to seeing them mature into adulthood and to see how they will positively impact the lives around them.


No comments:
Post a Comment